Summer and All It's...Glory  

Posted by Heather

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. School often gets in the way of me having time to sit. I can't say I hate school. I really do love it at NGU. It's an amazing place to be filled with amazing people. I will say I do get tired of the "drama" as it were. I mean drama can come in many different forms. It doesn't have to just be the drama we think of with petty high school girls. It can be with financial aid, teachers you can't seem to get along with, etc. I guess I could say I experienced all types this past semester though. But now it's Summer. Time to kick back and take time to rejuvenate the system. 


This summer is a bit different than the past two of my college career. I am taking summer classes here at NGU and working for the Medical Staff of Cetrifuge. Medical Staff...yeah I know right? I didn't see that coming. I know that God has a sense of humor but this one has caused a very large gafaugh amongst the crowd. We'll see how it goes. It seems like it will be awesome. 

I do love having Chip here this summer. I really am so proud of the man he is and the man he is becoming. He surprises me daily and I can't wait to see where the journey we're on leads. It's been really great to just be able to spend time with him when we can grab a free second. Those seem rather priceless lately. With both of us in classes it's been pretty hectic around here that's for sure. 

I'll be updating more to keep you all posted on the happenings of life and of course Medical Staff. It sure does look like it's going to be a fun summer!

This entry was posted on 8:42 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments