New World, New Blog  

Posted by Heather

Today I have decided to change up my blogging style. I feel sometimes blogs are intimidating because when you go to the "New Post" button all coherent thoughts fall out of your head and you find yourself at a loss as to what to say to make yourself sound interesting or like you have something worth saying...Soooooooooooo that being said I have decided to change my blog from "words based" to something I know more about, Photography. Each day I will post a photo or two from the day. You will walk with me as I walk through my last year at NGU. I hope you enjoy the ride as I hope to do as well! Thanks for checking it out!




This entry was posted on 6:38 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments